Lasermet’s solution to optical table laser guarding is the Lucas Laser Castle®. The Lucas Table Top Enclosure is relatively easy to set up on standard optical tables.
- Flat pack for easy self-assembly and installation.
- Magnetic end panels allow for easy entry and removal.
- Enclosure is supported by rails attached to the optical table, enabling either the inner or outer units to be slid back and forth for access.
- Fully compliant with BS EN IEC 60825-1 laser safety standards, making it a Class 1 product for Class 4 lasers.
- It has been fitted with a dual channel Interlock® Control system, as well as an LED warning sign.
The Lucas enclosure is mounted on rails either side of the optical table using the table mount holes located on the extreme edges. This means that that minimum table space is used.
Inside the enclosure, two cable inlet ports designed to house laser cables and any other services required by the user.
Contact Lasermet with the table dimensions for specific requirements.
For longer and larger optical tables, the Lucas Table Top Enclosure can be doubled up to create a modular enclosure.
|1.2 x 2 m (3.94 x 6.56 ft)
1.2 x 4 m (3.94 x 13.12 ft)
Custom sizes available upon request.
The following ratings are for Lucas enclosure:
|PEL (T2) 100 S